Friday, July 17, 2009

Um, now what day was it? Oh-Day 3!

Yikes. Isn't it wonderful how things come along to de-rail the best of plans? This is what I've been dealing with for the past few days. Well, I know they're not really sugar ants, they're pavement ants - but whatever you call them they are horrible! We are leaving for 2 1/2 weeks of vacation in a few days so I have GOT to get rid of them before we leave...

I quickly realized that this is the perfect FlyLady testimony to shining your sink. I'm usually good for 4 or 5 nights a week, but there are some late nights I'm just too lazy. We don't have a dishwasher, so it's a little more time consuming. BUT, no more excuses!! I don't want to deal with these things ever again.

Ah, Day 3 Babysteps ... my sink is shining, my shoes are on - I am off to read some reminders and work my control journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment