Sunday, July 26, 2009

Still Flyin'...I promise!

Well, it's been a crazy couple of days, and they're only going to get crazier these next few weeks. I meant to post on Thursday, but I was packing. Friday, DH and the two younger kiddos drove out to spend the evening with DS1 and his Boy Scout troop at camp. They had dinner for the families that could make it. The camp was wonderful and I was absolutely thrilled that DS was having a blast at camp! This was his first extended time away from us and he had been SO apprehensive all summer. We stayed (at a hotel, lol) overnight and picked him up yesterday morning. It was actually on the other side of the state from us, so we made a day of it - explored a bit.

I did leave hot spots in the kitchen after we got home, nor did I shine my sink. I'm not feeling well and I think I may need to get checked today. We are leaving for 2 1/2 weeks of vacation in 4 days, so I need to get well! Hopefully, at some point today I'll feel up to cleaning those up. The counters won't be bad, but I have TWO bags of dirty scout laundry that I refuse to wash with our regular loads, ICK.

Time to get the house moving and get ready for church.

Have a great day and keep FLYing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment