Monday, July 20, 2009

I should have taken a "before" picture


This is actually the "after" shot. This was one of my ginormous hot spots in the kitchen. I still have a bit of work to do here, but I can see (and use) the counter! The only spot that was clear was the path to remove the coffee pot (me, minus morning coffee, equals not pretty, lol). I will continue to work on this and share the offical after pic when I get there. I am so thrilled with how much work I got done!!

Stay tuned-I'll try and get up the nerve to take a before picture of my next kitchen hot spot. (please be kind.....)

1 comment:

  1. Hey again.

    So you don't use that bread machine? :)

    I have two that I use all the time. Mine set on the floor in the kitchen. I don't like them on the counter. I think I have a bread machine addiction. I see one at a yard sale and want it. haha.

    Way to go on cleaning your hot spots though. I have one I am working on. I am too embarrased to take a picture. Maybe it would be a good motivator though. ??? I got one spot cleaned and am working hard to keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete