Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2 - Waking with a smile...

It was wonderful waking up to a clean sink this morning! I even set the coffee maker so that I could just switch it on when I was ready. Now to keep this going each night.
:-)
Today's Day 2 Babystep is an easy one for me. This was one habit that I swore would never work for me. The first thing I do when I get in the house is kick off my shoes. Oddly enough, this one has stuck. I still sit here in my PJs, but I'm off to do this shortly.

This week we're working in the bathrooms & the laundry room. I don't mind the swish, but I always tend to overdo the swipe and end up resenting it (and not doing it!). Today the bathrooms will get a little TLC. I washed all the fluffy stuff yesterday, so I just need to give them a good swipe (and not obsess, lol). The laundry room's not bad at all, the machines just need to be swiped.

I know this will all take babysteps, but I really must find the top of the dining room table today! Between coupons, my papercrafting stuff & the general "dump & run" piles - oh, it's bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment